[jaws-uk] Re: Tiddy re the Music.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:12:35 -0000

This happens on a lot, in fact nearly all, music or midi files where
words are given, unless you can get JAWS to sing them along with the
music.  It can't keep time nor be expected to, (that's not its job!),
and the words remain on the screen when the music has stopped, until you
change to something else.