[jaws-uk] Tiddy Maggie and Chris.

  • From: "Dorothy" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:07:13 +0100

Thanks but I am no nearer to discovering  why only  one days worth of sent
items in shown on laptop.this of course is a vital record of what you have
sent. of course you  cannot always sure the  other party has  got it, however
it does show date and time you sent it.     Re the typing of an Email and the
constant interruption I have tried ALT space and x I have  tried doing it Alt
Space and down arrow until I hear Maximise. Maggie you say OE treats it as a
restore window.What  does that mean, restore I though meant something XP has to
help you  go back to a  before you were time, in other words putting the clock
back, why should you do this  simply typing an Email? Chris I will try AVG
again I did hear a lot of information but nothing to indicate it had down
anything. I tried  getting at it another way AVGAS  heard Jaws say "Shell"  not
sure what Shell is. I imagine by then I was in all programmes and moving down.
or would that be Windows Explorer. I tried the easy way  first and then the
hard way. Incidentally I spoke to an old friend who works for a children's
charity, a well known one, he said they are so short of funds that he has fifty
children he cannot get vital equipment for. A lot of money  went to World
Disasters. and the Government not  giving enough. He did say he  found Speech
recognition easy now, he was not trying Dragon 8 but one before that. he said
it took ten minutes only to teach it to recognise     his voice. I forgot to
ask if he used it with JFW. I think for people  with limb disabilities it
would be great. Dorothy. PS Tiddy if you have got this far what is Webmail
like? You say  you do not like it is it hard to use for Jaws or a VIP.