[jaws-uk] Three State button Tiddy

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:47:38 -0000

 Just found your email Tiddy, Martin Fuller came back to have another go  he
has typed an Email tome saying with has done. I am still not certain if it
is Free State or  free State.  He came with some printed matter he had
obtained from Freedom Website Dolphin found it and he printed it off, the
laptop and the desktop still act differently, not sure even if they seem the
same. Martin has rushed off for violent activity Chinese style. Whew he
likes to keep fit! Tony Berry will be back not  a weekend a half. You know I
am wondering about Steve if he has read my message. I  saw he was about the
List today. I wonder if I will ever get an  answer to that question.
Silence is not always Golden, but no doubt it speaks. Thanks a lot Dorothy