[jaws-uk] Thanks Andrew and Chris Mullons

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:09:40 -0000

re the AVG a friend calls inonce a week on a Thursday and he isnot VIP but uses AVG my cousin in Herts. uses it and Bt Yahoo he says the latter als fildet
out the virus before it can reach his computer . I wil go throu the instruction on Thursday. I am sad so sad to hear that the dread black on black isback on the laptop. Those who know me know to highlight it but I shallhave to tell Tony Berry that and also I.Chamberlain the is making the box former and setup the Wireless router.. Mind you he shouldhave spotted that the wire basket was causing problems like the what ever Eric said the Faraday cage effect.

Dorothy you know I donot have on the lapt top the DBX files are all empty inside! yes they were burn to disc or like that I am told the DB extension is common by Eric and means data. I have-not sent many out I may try to do something like change a theme. If this one comes in blackon black I shall told at once by family members and Molly at Moorfields. I must look and see how I have sent from the laptop the thing is that problem was never corrected by the Chief technician himself he said it was the fault other peoples computer. I can tell you one thing and that is that is you areusing WEbmail you never get it black on blackand I half think I can understand this butnot quite. I did my own detective work phoning a all who didn't retinal on black and narrowed it down to Email user a friend who uses something Lotus she got in black on black Not new Webmail user did. Thanks Michael Schall in Germany didn't get inblack on black either . All outlook folk did I do appreciate you help

Dorothy Ps Kurzweil use something called sounds like Eudora wonder if that is webmail. There is very littleon the laptop at all I have the Classic Literature in Kurzweil C drive readby Jane or Kate this for light relief! Excuse this spelling sorry so sorry.