[jaws-uk] Re: Tesco on line

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:01:39 +0100

Hi Maggie
I've used this site also for about a year very successfully.  I hate it when
they improve things, it usually means worse.  Officially the new site is
supposed to start on 8 May.

Anyway, I've had a look and the following has been taken from their site.

What do you need to do?

To start using the new version of the site you will need to amend your
account details. To do this just follow these steps:
List of 3 items
1. Go to the Tesco.com website and login to your account (My Account)
2. Under your Account Details select the Accessibility Options link
3. Tick the checkbox and click confirm
list end

From then on whenever you enter the grocery website via any links on the
Tesco.com website you will be automatically redirected to the new Access
website.

Should you wish to revert to the alternative version of the Grocery site
then simply follow the steps detailed above but uncheck the tick box and
click
Update.

Contact Details

If you experience any difficulties updating your account to use the new
Access site do have any comments about the website please do contact us
using the
following email address:

access.shoppers@xxxxxxxxxxxx