[jaws-uk] Re: Tesco hints and tips

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:43:28 -0000

My advice to anyone would be to just read the site and look how many
headings and  links  there are.  Are there any tables, frames or lists?

Does navigating by heading, list, table or frame take you to useful bits of
the site?

It is fine being given notes on navigating a site and maybe it is useful for
your first couple of sites as an example but the only real way to make full
use of the internet so you can use it independently is practice.  In most
cases people learn far more by actually trying to navigate then asking if
they get stuck rather than waiting for more of a hand holding exercise.  I
would say give it a go then ask questions as you go rather than waiting for
guidance.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page