[jaws-uk] Re: Temporarily Stopping E-Mails

  • From: "Leach, Matthew" <Matthew.Leach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:46:07 -0000

John,

Send an email to jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the words "set vacation" in
the subject line without the quotes.  When you wish to receive messages from
the group once again simply send a message to jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the words "unset vacation" in the subject line without the quotes.  This
way, you choose how long to wait before you start receiving messages again.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Matty.