[jaws-uk] Re: Strange problem with starting jaws

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:48:38 -0000

Hi Vanja,

I'm no expert, but looks like your sound card is being accessed by Skype
or your phone set ahead of Jaws. Have you got Skype set to load on start
up? Try undoing that and see if JFW kicks in normally. I also heard that
Skype and it's bells and whistles used to be a bit of a memory drainer,
so maybe that's another area to consider.

Cheers, and ho ho ho, Happy Christmas to everyone on here,

Robin.