[jaws-uk] Re: Repetition, Repetition

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:27:59 -0000

what did you expect Jim flowers and Chocks,  I have been  wondering about
the superscript also and what is more I scanned a letter in and exported it
out  c.c a copy to myself,  this a 2 page letter from a local business
offering me as"a valued client"  a maintenance clean up  at cut price for
month of March, not only did Jaws do the  squeak superscript it  tried to
pick out the mistakes in the  Grammar and spelling of the letter, I would
rather Jaws waited to be asked about this. I  exported the letter  in RTF
thus it came in as a word document.  Jaws 9 is certainly working overtime
Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>