[jaws-uk] Re: Removing tables from msword

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 13:27:35 -0000

Hi Jim,

If you mean extracting the text of a table out so the text remains but the
table goes, do the following:

1.  Move onto the table concerned
2.  Go to the Table menu and select the "Convert" option.
3.  Move to the "Table to text" option and press Enter.
4.  Select the way you want it done from the options and tab to the OK
button.

Job done.  I don't have Word 2003 to double check this against but am pretty
sure this will point you in the right direction anyway.

Jamie

  _____