[jaws-uk] Re: Reading form fields inweb pages continued

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:24:22 -0000

It could be that your MSAA has become corrupted.  (There is - or was - a
set of instructions dealing with MSAA problems back when one of the JAWS
4.5 [I think] versions was being installed.  Some people developed a
problem and they needed to reinstall the MSAA dll's [or whatever they're
known as].  I think you may need to go troubleshooting steps, one by
one.  Probably not ideal for Christmastime, but there ya go!)  You could
try a repair of IE, if that is available.  Or, even a full reinstall
even if you have to upgrade your IE to accomplish that step.  Are you
able to read documents in Ms Word ok?  Any other problems, which could
shed light on what _the_ actual problem is.