[jaws-uk] Re new Search engine

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:19:37 +0100

Called IXquick Uk      I mentioned it the other day something new  launched by
Dutch company. Was in Computer Active  issue 219 . It  didn't keep any
information you  or Ip numbers used  the best  twelve Search Engines. .  and
lot more not heard if anyone tried it.  If the Google Director who I was told
was on BBC In Touch had anything good to say  what was it. I tried the Listen
again and got no where tonight.  Dorothy.