[jaws-uk] Pixile points

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:33:15 +0100

Thank you Nigel, it  is not really explaining tome the relevance to the Pixile
points and the Time not being shown. I have  now as stated found that 3 key
strokes  does it. I wish I had known that weeks ago. I spent hours following
complex instructions as I have told the list. Now these Messengers you mention
I seem to have all 3 of them and keep one at bay with some difficulty it keeps
on at me Messenger not signed in,  I do not want to  speak 2 way conversations
if that is what they are  for.  I lost my  line connection today Line went
foggy  We had rain  and in these parts that is more than enough in this drought
riddled County  to  bring out the Gremlins and underground Springs play havoc.
I can almost sense when it will happen now.. If the Engineer comes I say to he
im go round the corner a hundred yards down to the Junction box green and
tinker with it. What a shambles this town is.  I then phoned Freeserve and  got
the Floaty Indian call centre and said now what about all this  Spam you are
sending and why are you tagging friends as Spam and why are Emails notbeing
delivered but comingback with  untrue statements like Timed out  and Firewall
blocked me and she says no no Freeserve is not doing that. Them she said go to
the member centre and tell them about it. So now I have to fight my way to the
Members Centre.  All this has been done many times but no notice is taken.
Sorry for the long moan but it has been one of those days. Now someone tell me
what difference do the Pixile measurements mean to Jaws and Column width and
Jaws being able to read  things? DorothyPs All I know about Pixile points is to
do with TFT screens and sharpness of  photos and from Which Magazine some cheat
by taking    a Pixile     point measurment from the outside of it not the
centre so like the head of a pin, they cheat  if not taken from centre. Now I
am sure this titbit  is of use to  some one buying a TFT Monitor but what is
the relevance  in my situation in O.E and Column width??