[jaws-uk] Outlook express fields

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:46:05 -0000

Hi,

Jfw9, OE 6,

Last night in OE I set about sending a message to about 25 addresses, no
problem but at one point I wanted to check I had everyone I needed and
hadn't missed someone out.

When tabbing back to the "To:" field, all I could see was a load of semi
colons and spaces, I couldn't get jaws to read the recipients actual e
mail addresses at all. Arrowing right and left, all I got was space,
semi colon, space, semi colon.

Window was maximised and jaws cursor didn't make any diffference.

Anyone got a fix?

Another qwerk I've noticed is when using Outlook here at work, you can
prepare a new message, go to the address book and enter on multiple
addresses and it puts them in the TO field for you. In OE at home, this
doesn't work, very annoying...when you enter on someones entry in the
book, it opens up a separate new e mail message window?

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Telecoms
Edinburgh College of Art,
74 Lauriston Place,
EDINBURGH EH3 9DF.

T: +44 0 131 221 6000
E: r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx
W: http://www.eca.ac.uk

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number
SC009201