[jaws-uk] OT: Paul Roberts.

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Music-Anoraks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, uk-radio-listeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:00:50 +0100

Greetings,

Paul Roberts (of Wirral) has asked me to advise listers, that, as of now, he
is unable to send or receive emails.  If you have any urgent need to contact
him and do not have his personal phone number, I can pass it privately to
you when, of course, I have checked with Paul, that he is willing you should
have it.

In the case of AVIOS list members, I can remind you the number will be found
in the contact information on the latest Interlink magazine, published in
September.

From Colin Howard near Southampton in Southern England.