[jaws-uk] Not Unicode

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:33:04 -0000

Thank you George for explaining . this morning on the news they said that the huge computer at Bletchley Park had been set up to work again.

They Mean colossus and seems this group of Germans have been trying to crack the Code and one of them did with that Lorenz thing I mentioned. I was curious and phoned the BBC helpline and man on phone said that was the name of the Code one of the German Radio Hammers used to crack the secret Code . Of course I only wondered what Jaws would make of it Who knows Jaws 9 may have a crack at it also. Regards Dorothy