[jaws-uk] No incoming messages

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:16:56 -0000

All,

I hope someone can help a friend of mine who is struggling.

In the last couple of week she has suddenly stopped receiving email messages in
Outlook.  As far as she knows, nothing has changed.

Outlook says that she needs to log on with her server, but it appears properly
connected, as messages are going out, and access to the internet is fine.

The set up is a bit dated - Windows ME, Outlook 2000 and Jaws 3.7, with email
provided by Tiscali (now Talktalk).

Anyone any suggestions where we look for a solution?

Thanks,

Ken