[jaws-uk] Re: New jaws update with internet and email

  • From: "Mervyn Robertson" <Mervyn.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 16:00:01 -0000

Vanja

I suspect, but cannot be sure, that this may be something to do with
modified scripts that may have been installed since you originally
installed Version 8. In order to try and track this down, can you launch
JAWS from the run dialog by typing exactly as I have it below:
jaws8 /default

Let me know if this cures the problem and, if so, I can advise what to
do to resolve the problem.

Regards
Mervyn