[jaws-uk] Microsoft Outlook Question

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:29:12 -0000

I am using Windows XP Pro, JAWS 9 and Microsoft Outlook 2003 Professional.

I want to do something, not sure how to do it or indeed if it can be done.

I want to create an Email messsage template which can be sent to customers on
completion of business. The message will be a standard one, with only the
recipients name and first line of text being different. I created a draft
Email, but as soon as I sent it to someone, it of course disappeared from the
Drafts folder.

So is there a way of creating such a template which I can keep and send out to
each recipient as and when required?

Hope I've made it clear what I'm asking. Thanks for any help offered.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx