[jaws-uk] Message from brian Lingard

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:38:19 +0100

Dear List
I have just had a phone Call from Brian Lingard and he asked me to tell you he is in Ottawa General Hospital It seems his blood sugar levels dropped and he was taken in a couple of days ago. His voice sounded strong and I am sure he will soon be back home. That is the message just received by me. Dorothy Ps he told me the name of the ward but it was an unusual name I should have asked him to spell it Dorothy