[jaws-uk] Maggie Moore Tiddy or anyone

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:34:46 +0100

Thanks Maggie,  re my line its just bad luck in fact when last all went down
the phone was useless but the  computer worked     It will work on one cable
the IT engineer said. I think now they have rewired 2 junction boxes around
the corner and tested the  wire from he telegraph pole opposite I should be
Ok, it just they do have to do it in 24 hours. Greg Monkton the Chairman of
Kab  uses it as well he says he would need something reliable I am sure I
will look into it all they are sending a pack. Re the Mobile well to be
honest I  hardly ever use it.  it is small and fiddly and has four active
spots which means if I  yell with right note of hysteria Taxi for example a
local taxi  company answers  and as for the other three one  well I have
forgotten what they are anyway. I am not keen on Mobiles, if I do something
dodgy, as I have just a simple pull down thing into the loft and a window
that you can use by infra red I now take courage to  go up into the loft and
instead of the Mobile I put my hands free
digital into my pocket  that is a make called Siemens. other hands free
would if I was at the of the  sixty  in fact more pages on how to use it and
doing a call back is nigh on impossible . I fear I am so  The courtesy lady
of Freeserve said " you User name is etc so thought  she meant my email
address was User @ freeserve.co.uk  later on I was told  you could put what
ever you wanted before the @ sign, so you see I am  very ignorant.
incidentally by  callback re digital hands free I mean re-dial  you  you
would need help to unmute it.Thanksfor you help I like the sound of belkins
and willfind outmore as well.dorothy who old have to be sighted to do it.
another  downside is if in your pocket it gets muted  you  cannot easily
unmute it,  again no one can find it in the booklet. By the way I have just
read  an email in and
    someone's new computer has had a hard failure!! wonder which make   or
what he was doing? unclued up about thing to do with ISP I  thought that
when the guide  girl said to
in the garden a return called they rang route themselves to a neighbours
base the  one mentioned doesn't but  it  has so