[jaws-uk] MSN Messenger v7 Public Beta

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:47:14 -0000

Hi All;

Sorry for the cross post, but I wanted to alert as many folks as possible to
this.

Well, if you've recovered from all the new software, such as JAWS 6 or the
recent public beta of Window Eyes, I've got some more for you.  MSN Messenger 7
is now in public beta.  This means you can download it, try it out and report
any bugs to Microsoft, who will hopefully fix them.  Now's a great opportunity
to make Messenger more accessible out-of-the-box, as Microsoft can't change it
once it's been released.  So, if you want to give it a go, look at:
http://messenger.msn.com/Beta/Default.aspx

It's free, and you can send feedback to Microsoft from right within Messenger.

Thanks to all who have a look and try to make Messenger a more accessible tool.
 I know it's a popular application, and so I expect that this will be of
interest to some of you.

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)