[jaws-uk] Re: MS word question

  • From: "Phill" <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:40:23 -0000

Hi Andrew,
What a coincidence a few years ago I designed a QSL card in Microsoft Excel
for my brother-in-law he too was a radio ham, sure I can show you how to do
it, I have to go out now but when I get back later I will draw it up on a
word doc and email it to you for you to try out, and include instructions to
show you how to set it up yourself.
Regards

Phill