[jaws-uk] Re: MS Word issue

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:39:13 -0000

Thanks Flor. One would have thought that this would have been taken into
consideration when they compiled the thing? I guess they could have just
been considering navigation with Hyperlinks etc.

Another strange twist to this, is I downloaded the latest version from
blindprogramming yesterday, which is over a meg in size, but as far as I can
see no hyperlinks. Apart from being slow initially, there are no crashes.
All I can think of is there's some formatting in the old version which just
isn't going down too well.

Think though in future I'll read large documents as text, and use the 'Find
facility to navigate.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews