[jaws-uk] Keystroke to Disable Controls in Webpages

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:31:17 +0200

Every now and then I have accidentally disabled controls such as edit fields or comboboxes in webpages. this happened when I hit a wrong keystroke combo and was informedof the controls being disabled. I do not know what the keystroke is and the only way to fix the problem that I know of is to do a repair on my installation of jaws.

Does someone know what the keystroke combination is and how to reenable the webpage controls without having to repair or reinstall jaws?

Thanks much.

Doris

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)