[jaws-uk] Re: Jfw 7 update and ILM

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:26:37 +0100

Dear Adrian
The only thing you have to wait for is FS to process the order and then update
your license information on the Activation database.  You can check your
license by going to the location below and filling in your serial number:
https://secure.freedomscientific.com/RNBO/Home/Installs_View2.asp

If you serial number shows you are up to version 7.0 you can go ahead download
a full version 7.0 from Freedom Scientific and go through the usual
authorisation procedure to update your authorisation.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support