[jaws-uk] Jaws behaving oddly in Outlook 2010 has anyone experienced this?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 20:17:56 -0000

Hi all, I've just noticed that when in Outlook 2010, Jaws seems to have
stopped reading items in the Outlook menus and is also going quiet every now
and then while I am writing this message.

I'll try rebooting my Windows 7 64 bit desktop machine and see if the
problem persists, if so, can anyone suggest what further action I might
take?

Alexander Shannon