[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Amazon

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:46:40 +0100

Thanks Daniel.  Duly noted.
Amie

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Daniel McGee
Sent: 18 October 2011 13:40
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Amazon

Hi Amie, thats why we are all hear. To help each other in the time of need
with Jaws and whatever boundary we have in front of us to hopefully jump
over otherwise find a way round our hurdles with assistive technology!
Interdentally, that keystroke that Ian mentioned is always best to do
because on some combo boxes if you just arrow up and down it will take you
to another page completely and I think kicks you out of it. But if you do
alt down arrow 1st hopefully you shouldn't have that trouble. Just a little
tip for you in the future should you stumble across that problem.

Thanks

Daniel