[jaws-uk] Jaws Focussing Problem

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 05:35:12 -0000

I am trying to manage a share pep account.

The logOn screen has the fields last name, account, three fields for a date
day, month year which is part of a password system and a final password field.
Then there is the logOn button.

When I try to fill this screen in using jaws with forms mode on, I get an
invalid security entry. When I switch jaws off and use microsoft narrator, the
screen works. I have tried various versions of jaws from 4.5 to 7 and same
prob. I have also tried maximising the screen. Jaws seems to be reading the
fields correctly, but, the information I am inputting seems to be in the wrong
place.

Any thoughts?

Tom