[jaws-uk] Jaws Dictionary

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:23:36 +0100

Can anyone explain if the Dictionary Jaws reads is Microsoft's or Jaws own.
Also if one of you has time what are these dongles and was it Ilm or Url  I
keep hearing. Thanks. Dorothy.  Ps if the Dictionary is Microsoft's don't they
offer an English Dictionary.  What they do to the word Pantiles a famous
walkway in my town could only be done by  ignorant Americans.