[jaws-uk] Jaws 6.0

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:37:52 -0000

ello all,
Can someone asssit please, I am going to be moving to XP in the new year not
sure if I have a SMA with Sight and Sound, and I want to know can i just update
with my key or do I have to wait until the cd turns up?
I am probably going to be getting a new system so just need to know from you
all.
Merry Christmas as this will probably my last note before going off to Spain
and on that subject is anyone knows the URL to the Once Spanish association for
the blind perhaps they could let me know what it is please I have tried various
things to no avail.
kind regards
from
Jane