[jaws-uk] Jaws 12 and the Jaws Cursor

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:27:04 +0100

Hi all,

I've got an odd problem with Jaws 12 and Windows 7.

When I'm using the Jaws cursor I can scroll up and down a window with no
problem, but when I use the left and right, or control left and right Jass
either doesn't announce anything, or it just says blank.  This is making it
difficult to focus on an OK or Cancel button when it ism#y present in a
dialog box by tabbing.

Could it be somewthign to do with my Windows configuration or a setting that
needs changing in Jaws.

Note, I have another system with the same copy of Jaws and the same version
of Windows and this doesn't happen.

Cheers
Darren