[jaws-uk] JFW 12 Authorisation problem

  • From: "Mike Higgins" <m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 16:49:14 +0100

Hi there,

I hope there may be someone out there on the list who can assist me please.

I use JFW 12 and am running Windows 7.  I have had JFW 12 installed on this
computer for more than 12 months.  Today, out of the bleu, it started to run
only in 'demo' mode.  No new software or hardware has been installed
recently.

The PC is one of 5 computers on a home network.  This machine and one other
runs JFW.  Both of them have installations of JFW 12 installed and both
should use this licence code.

I have been to fsactivate.com but cannot get the site to accept my licence
code.  It will therefore not reactivate the product, even though this aught
not to be necessary.  It appears simply not to recognise the ILM.

I have not tried to obtain aditional ILM authorisations as I can't get the
site to tell me how many I have left.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Best wishes,

Mike Higgins,
Email: m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: 1 Portland Court, Sheffield, S6 3EW, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 114 2258676
Fax: + 44 (0) 704 308 3328
Mobile: +44 (0) 7956 856060
Skype: mikehiggins63