[jaws-uk] JAWS and Vista

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:56:32 -0000

Re my question on JAWS and Windows Vista, I would appreciate any feedback
that can be given. As I don't want detailed info and only have this initial
question, I don't want to join yet another list! So perhaps someone who is
using it could give me an idea of performance:

How does JAWS perform with Windows Vista Home Premium? And would it be the
same for Vista Business.
Using JAWS and Windows Vista, what is the latest version of MS Office that
is accessible?

Many thanks.

Barbara

Creative Eyes Consultancy are having an end of year clearance sale of
existing mobile phone stock. To see the handsets on offer go to:
http://www.creativeeyes.co.uk/clearance.html