[jaws-uk] JAWS and SMA's

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:44:32 -0000

Don't pay to much attention to being told by letter that a renewal is due. I
certainly didn't receive any such letter, either by post or e-mail the last
time my SMA ran out. I waited before contacting S&S because I new they
operated this letter system to let us know that the time had come around to
think about stumping up a few more quid for JAWS, but I still had to pay top
dollar, even though the failure was at their end.