[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS activation problem

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:21:35 +0100

Hi Catherine,

Try starting the version you want from the jaws menu under programmes. So, in my case, I would press start button, that is the windows key, then P for programmes and go down to the jaws version I want. It says there is a sub menu, right arrow and go down to jaws.

This worked for me when I couldn't start jaws 8 after jaws 9. I kept getting the message that 40 min mode had expired.

Failing that, you could try a repair.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>