[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS ONLY COMING OUT OF ONE SPEAKER INSTEAD OF 5

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:17:28 +0100

Hi Kevin, I'm not Peter, but if you click on the Volume icon on the SystemTray, choose Open Volume Control and make sure that all the left-right sliders are set to 50%. You might see a button on that dialog labelled Speaker Volume, press it and you can click the button that says Set to Default Settings.

I hope that works for you.

Amro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>