[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 8.0 is posted for download

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:44:25 +0000

>From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 8.0 is posted for download
>Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:27:30 -0000
>
>Hi Amro
>
>I purchased an SMA about two weeks ago for the next two upgrades startting
>with Jaws 8.0.  I can't imagine where this story came from.
>
>Regards
>
>David

When I received my Jaws 7.0 update it came with aletter telling me I could
not purchase any further SMA  here in the UK, so unless that has been
changed and I haven?t been informedor the letter I had with my last update
was sent in error  I think this should be confirmed one way or the other as
I too have been under the impression that SMA?s can no longer be purchased
in the UK