[jaws-uk] Re: Internet Explorer

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 00:57:54 +0100

In addition, I believe Jaws 9 will work with IE8 just as well as IE7. And IE8
is a much better product than IE7 IMHO. So they will be much better off with
IE8 anyway. I don't have Jaws 9 installed to double check but they can make
sure about the support of IE8 from the what's new in Jaws 9 page.

Cheers,
Amro