[jaws-uk] Inaccessible doc forms.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:39:53 -0000

Hi,

Using jfw 8 pro, Word 2003, I'm trying to open and complete a fairly
complex Word doc application form, but it's a nightmare trying to get
jaws to navigate it comfortably. Apologies to Jamie C as I've called for
your help before, so took the liberty of sending them off list to you.

Anyone else want a look, please just shout and I'll send you them by
attachment. It looks just like a very badly designed form with tables
and edit boxes, but perhaps some of you MS Word gurus could fiddle
around and re format it somehow to enable jfw to work with it.

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden,
Edinburgh College of Art,
74 Lauriston Place,