[jaws-uk] Re: I Player

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:48:40 -0000

Hi Daren.

I would agree with what you say but I do have a question about controling your
position within a program when listening to it.

You can press enter on the TimeLine button and get 10 percent, 20 percent, 30
percent etc.  If a show is an hour long this means you move in 6 minute chunks.
 is this the same for sighted people too?  If you can see to do it do you have
a way of getting finer control?

Regards

Graham
Graham Page