[jaws-uk] Havenot found missingbut

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:41:41 -0000

Not found my vanished but have found Steve Griffiths on advanced search in Outlook ion September 29th in answer to Angela one from Tid wog above have printed off the advanced find but I donot think tiit will findmy inand banish ones but still be useful.
Sorry I mean it willnot solve the vanished but be of use to find othrs I did try it at the time and it was good. but you have to recalll enough of the Email to find it.not sure if a good few words or title only but can try. Dorothy