[jaws-uk] Re: HMV website query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:07:33 +0100

HI Roberts,

Thanks for answering another query I had in that I had typed in hmv.co.uk
but it came up with the header of hmv.com.

It seem to be a lot slower since they moved to hmv.com and so now I am a
little puzzled as to why this is.

hmv.co.uk seemed to work really well for me and I seem to recall that some
time ago, I attempted to log onto hmv.com and it was rather slow.

If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions then please let me know.

I am using windows ME and JAWS version 5.

Regards

Paul.