[jaws-uk] Re: HELP WANTED

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:40:47 +0100

Hi,

Go into the Config manager with Insert-6.  then go into the Default
Config Manager with ctrl-shift-d.  Alt-S for Set Options; t for Text
Processing.  Tab about nine times till you come to "speak indented
characters checkbox checked".  Uncheck that with the spacebar., and tab
on over to the OK button and enter.  Hit Ctrl-S to save your change;
alt-f4 to close.