[jaws-uk] Re: GOOGLE TOOLBAR AND JAWS

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 00:23:24 +0100

yes if you try to press enbter on a link and just get a click then it is
very probable that the google toolbar or perhaps some other toolbar is
blocking popups though this functionality is built into all the commonly
used  browsers anyway.

like others who have replied to this topic I always remove the google
toolbar as it seems to have no functionality I can make any use of.

Cheers

Graham

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493