[jaws-uk] Fw: Testing

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:55:51 -0000

Andrew why don't you have a word with Bryan Carver he is the Director of Sales . Dr lee Hamilton asked to phone me and we a few conversations. He is a niceman he has R.P and he needs low light as well but he can see little he asked my diagnosis. I told him was a acquired not inherited, but Pigmentary retinopathy resulting toxic medication you kill the pigment and that area of pigment controls the retnal cells this was a long time ago and is fortunately rare..Then locally some badly given Laser treatment dispatched the right lense and is too dangerous to replace ascot enough retina left.. . However I did join the OR.UP society and met John Marshall now a Professor and he took an interest and so did Prof Bird.. My GP said tojoinit as all that was on offer tome was basket making! and a cup of tea and Had a baby to bring up so I knew the information that Bryan Carver could find here in the Uk. He thinks a magic cure is on the way sadly not. Amway it maybe a good idea if he will tell you what he toldme me. Remember this was in a phone call not in writing word. I did ask for that of couse they are five hours behind us. . I did get a training package put in her in Pembury hospital and a Camera put up on the equipment but it took gong three Chief Executives to get this done. I was toldby my local sturgeon to do it and would back up. however it wasn't so simple for him to do ashe uses the National Health Services for his patients he would confirm this. the laser was something called a Litchenica
. Do you know if I were typing this I could do all without mispelling why is a computer different it seems yo cannot type a fewlines withut mistakes! I didnot even use an erasor when I typed.. so plese forgive the thingis I doot want to unhinge Jaws by alterng too much andhe offersmuch worse re the spell check.!Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Carver" <Bcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>