[jaws-uk] Fw: Re: Completing last

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:05:30 +0100

Andrew I did as Maggie suggested  that was Alt space and x as I understand
it that brings the active window to the foreground are you suggesting I do
the opposite, it not just Lunar control panel it says but Control pane  with
out mentining Lunar I have Andrew just sent you on of Greg Monkton the Chair
manor Kab which is tagged as Spam is about his telescope set ups for  taking
pictures of Venus etc it is an attachment and although I sent to the list as
an example  it did not make it  so I have sent to you. Andrew can you
explain what I made a bad job of explaining about Alias? Also is Belkings
that Maggie has nothing like the Belkins you have? Is it just a Trademark.
Re word  I willnot put in this email. I  also read what Chris Mullins wrote
about Administrator rights and  actually if I understood him even in my
position it can be a good idea? Can you explain why it will give Tony so
much work due to it being left that way.Thanks Dorothy