[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: Internet explorer 7

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:58:23 -0000

Hi Sue,

You can get back to where you were.

You need to use a programme called system restore.

This is under programmes, accessories, system tools, system information,
system restore.

This seems a long road but, you just need to keep hitting S once you have
opened accessories. They are all sub menues.

When you open system restore, one of the tasks is restore my computer to an
earlier time. There is a callendar that's got dates you can click on, but,
if that isn't too easy, you can hit tab till you get the message, shows the
previous day. just keep hitting that till you get to a time before the
updates you want rid of. Then, find next, and hit that. Then, hit next again
and you are off.

Tom