[jaws-uk] For Dorothy re sticky keys

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws list" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:29:13 -0000

Hi Dorothy

I'm sorry that I have taken so long in replying to your message regarding
turning sticky keys off.  I came across this information in a file on my
computer just now while I was looking for something else:

. Pressing the left shift key quickly for five times turns sticky keys on.

Press two of control, shift or alt keys at once to switch the sticky keys
option off.

. To turn filter keys on, press and hold the write shift key for more than
eight seconds. Press and hold again the write shift key for eight seconds to
turn that option back off.

. Hold down the num lock key for five seconds to switch toggle keys on.

Barry H