[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook - an idiot's guide

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:50:53 +0100

I'm finding that when I search by name, refining the search, in this
instance by education (I am sort of tracing old uni' friends), FB discards
my college name and substitutes something completely different, which has
nothing to do with my search.  Each time it is the name of an educational
establishment, but bearing no relation to the one I typed in.
Is this special treatment FB meets out to the worst dunces, or does it do it
to everyone?  I suspect that, like all PCs, it can smell fear and behaves
badly as a consequence lol.
Thanks for all help.
Amie